Every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible within this site. Nonetheless, inadvertent errors can occur and applicable laws, rules and regulations may change.
The information contained on this site is general and is not intended to serve as advice. No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy or reliability of any information. Users should not act or fail to act on the basis of information contained herein. Users are encouraged to contact Leopard Accounting Pty Ltd for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision.
The following terms govern the use of our website:
- Any information that forms part of our website is subject to change without notice and is for private use only in accordance with our Copyright Policy.
- Leopard Accounting will not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, claim including but not limited to legal costs and defense or legal demand costs directly or indirectly arising out of or referable to contents and material on our website.
- The materiality of this website has been licensed or uniquely created for Leopard Accounting. Materiality is defined by but not limited to including the design, layout, look and graphics. Any reproduction of this websites materiality outside of the conditions set out in our Copyright Policy is considered a breach of copyright and will be dealt with at the discretion of the Directors of Leopard Accounting.
- Any trademarks reproduced or referred to are done so lawfully and we acknowledge the owners of the trademarks.
- Any unauthorised use of our websites material or breach of our policies governing our website may result in financial claim against the individual or business or criminal prosecution where appropriate.